The health, safety, welfare and overall wellbeing of our visitors and team is always our first priority. This year is no different. In view of the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and based on the latest government guidance, we have continued safety measures in place for this year’s Undley Pumpkin Patch and Maize Maze event, which opens on Saturday 2nd October 2021. Most importantly, this is so we can provide a safe environment for pumpkin patch staff and visitors to enjoy.
- Social distancing – we ask all visitors to help by being mindful of the need to potentially maintain safe distance from other visitors and staff at our event, where possible. Please also remember that, owing to potential social distancing, indoor space will be at a premium if it rains, so please remember to bring umbrellas!
- Masks for indoor spaces – all visitors entering the crafts or catering marquee (or any indoor space on site) will be encouraged to wear a mask whilst walking around – keeping everyone safe and reassured is our priority.
- Ticketing system – we’ll be operating with a ticketing system in place enabling a free flowing entry gate with ticket holders arriving at staggered half hour intervals. This system also allows us to support potential track and trace should the need arise. It is therefore essential to book your place for this year’s event. Please rest assured though, once your time slot begins, you can be on site til we close at 5pm.
- Rigorous cleaning procedures – we, and all our team, will work tirelessly on-site to ensure the cleanliness and hygiene of the site and the facilities therein. There will be a hand sanitiser station near the wheelbarrows so people are able to sanitise their hands before/after use.
- Site-wide signage – this will serve to remind people to be aware of how they can keep themselves and others safe at our event.
- Provision of hand sanitiser – we have invested in plenty of instant, antibacterial hand sanitiser and would encourage visitors to use this during their day with us.
- Relying on you – if you, or any member of your family (or support bubble), show any of the Covid symptoms on the day of (or within 14 days prior to) your visit to our pumpkin patch, then we would ask you, (for the good of everyone), to stay at home and follow the NHS advice. Likewise, if you have received a ‘ping’ self-isolating alert from the NHS app.
The only point left to make is how much we look forward to welcoming you to Undley Pumpkin Patch and Maize Maze 2021!
Take care, keep safe and see you soon…
Very best wishes,
Sally and Anthony Pooley
Owners and founders of Undley Farm Events